Message From the Director
Welcome to the Department of Human Resources´ website which aims to bring human resources management closer to you.
As a dynamic, facilitative organisation, we remain dedicated to delivering the highest quality services to both our internal and external customers to ensure your service needs are met in a fair, just, equitable and consistent manner. As such, we offer a variety of services including, but not limited to:
· Advice and support on employment matters
· Organisational planning to facilitate change
· Employee relations services through meaningful intervention and employee recognition
· Employee benefits for our employees and their families
· Occupational health and safety in creating a safe work environment
· Strategic succession planning to advise on the professional development of employees for the sustainability of the Public Service
· Training and development to facilitate the learning and development of employees
· Policy advice and development to ensure that the Public Service´s employment related policies and procedures are aligned with international best practices
Overall, we are positioned and committed to our mission which is to provide effective human resources management, leadership and support for a vibrant World Class Public Service.
Information on these and our other services are available within this website. I invite you to visit our website regularly to keep informed of the Department of Human Resources´ initiatives and relevant HR policies, articles, advice and more.
We welcome your comments and suggestions on our services as we continue on our path to become a World Class Public Service. Please feel free to contact us by phone at (284) 494-0073, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our office on the 3rd floor Central Administration Building, West Wing, Wickhams Cay I, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
Michelle Donovan Stevens
Ag. Director of Human Resources